Welcome to our celebration.
March 10th is Lifespan Day. We will celebrate being together after so long, and add in a little St. Patrick’s Day fun. We will gather from 10 am to 2:30 pm. If you arrive at 10 we will get your registered and you can pick your first mini class to join.
There will be mini-classes in the morning, including several of our great instructors, a great lunch (for only $15), and Danny Grayshock singing some oldies for us oldies during lunch. You may remember that Danny sang for us at our Holiday Extravaganza during the first year of the pandemic. And we are grateful that several of our favorite instructors and friends are doing mini-classes. Thank you Gene Rubel, Richard Botters, Kerry Thomas and Terry Preston. Sign up below (so we have a count for lunch) and join in the fun.
Register for the Lifespan Day Luncheon Here:
- Complete the registration form below. Here are a few hints on the form.
- Please complete the contact information so we can reach you.
- You can purchase as many tickets to the luncheon as you wish and register your guests onsite at the luncheon.
- We have guests of Lifespan and appreciate any contributions you can make.
- Select your payment method. If you choose to bring your payment with you, remember that your reservation will result in a reserved lunch for you.
- If you select to pay by credit card, please enter all the information required. Our site is secure for payment, as is our merchant account provider.
- If you select PayPal, remember you do not have to have a PayPal account to use that payment method.
- If you want to pay by check, please bring it with you to the luncheon.
- Masks are optional.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF YOU!!!