LOL - Lifespan OnLine - Winter 2021
Stay Safe – Stay Connected – Starting January 11th, 2021
JANUARY 11, 2021 THROUGH MARCH 5, 2021
We have an exciting Winter lineup. It’s still going strong.
Now that we have made it through the holidays of 2020, we can turn our attention to the Winter Session of 2021. We have some new things to offer, as well as some returning favorites. Take a look around and see what’s up.
THE NEW STUFF:
- A new calendar that makes it easier to find your way to the Zoom links and get information about each session.
- We will tour our National Parks with Richard Botters “All the Parks in 30 Days” series for both Winter and Spring.
- Vicki Johnson from the Georgia Council on Aging will talk about legislative issues CO-AGE has for the 2021 General Assembly.
- A new class on Zentangle (got you curious)
- A full 8 week class on the Beltline
- The movie club is back and Alexa is promising even more interesting discussions about them.
- Line Dancing is returning
- Tai Chi will continue and we have an interview with the folks who love it the most
- Interesting topics from members is back including Paul Richter, Beth Micek, and Eleni Nega joining with new topics.
- Technology Training continues, with Windows 10 and Apple devices
- And the Book Club has a full year of new selections!